Search elijah`s Blog

24 April, 2011

pet of the week + other stuff

Hi everyone today i thought i would start a pet of the week sort of thing if i remember. I am going to do this because i want to show all the awesome pets out there! so the pet of the week is... Pet egg!

He is my pet of the week indeed! You can get him as a hybrid in the wizard city hatchery. To get him by hatching you have to mix a ice colossus and a wizard city pet shop dragon. The hatchable way is not how i got mine. You can also get him in the shopping district for 2000 crowns from eggbert. He gives you a tower shield card when you get him
As you see you can dye him in many different colors i picked mine to be black and blue. My pet egg also gives me four at the moment different talents. His talents are: 1.snow born-it gives one "upgraded blizzard card". 2. ice giver- this talent gives me five percent more ice damage to me added on to my clothes. 3. Ice trap- this talent may cast an ice trap when in battle it will not always work so do not take traps out your deck if you are an ice wizard that has this talent. now for the derby talents: 1.sap- this derby skill takes 10 morale from the leader and gives it to you when you are in the pet derby it takes 60 seconds to cool down. 2. Eat my dirt- This talent locks the pet behind you  to stay in that lane for 12 seconds. 3. Unbreakable- This talent gives you the power to be immune to debuffs from other players for 15 seconds it takes 60 seconds to cool down.
My pet egg is ancient his name is Bubba he has 118/125 strength he has 50/175 intellect he has 250/250 will he has 101/225 agility and he has 165/165 power.

Now on to Elijah Light thief: Elijah just got a life Minotaur i do not know where i got it. some tree in grizzil hiem probably a boss. So if you want one go farm the heck of those tree bosses. Elijah storm heart made level 24 and is now in the hall of champions. He has a pet that will be my next pet of the week! stay here in the next couple of days i will be posting a short tour of my MFP i am still finishing it this tour will be my stat of it in the future i will put another tour of the house also when it is complete.
Got to go back to house decorating. Crafting time  regents here i come!

See you in the spiral!

No comments:

Post a Comment